WEST COAST MAINTENANCE CLIENTS
At West Coast Maintenance we believe that a clean facility makes a great first impression. It reflects your company image! The West Coast Maintenance team is qualified, trained and certified to handle any size project. Join those that believe in QUALITY!
- Charles Dunn
- City of Culver City
- Cushman & Wakefield
- Douglas Emmett
- Legacy Partners
- Long Beach Renaissance Hotel
- Los Angeles Convention Center (LACC)
- Los Angeles Airport (LAX)
- Northrop Grumman
- Pacific Theatres
- Petco Park
- Staples Center
- The Beverly Hills Hotel
- The Beverly Wilshire Hotel
- Wal-Mart Stores Inc.
- Well Point
- World Trade Center
- USC (Medical & Main Campus)
- Stub Hub Center
INSURANCE / AFFILIATIONS
West Coast Maintenance consistently strives to eliminate exposure of our clients, their facilities and our team members to hazard by engaging in the following practices:
- Provide an ongoing comprehensive safety training program for all lift equipment, high-rise equipment and all other apparatus’
- used by our skilled and trained team members.
- Conducting pre-employment screening and random drug testing.
- All team member driving records are evaluated annually and all field vehicles are equipped with Global Positioning Syste (GPS).
- Ongoing IWCA ANSI/OSHA I-14 1 training by certified personnel.
- West Coast Maintenance team members are all trained in self-rescue by the state of California.
- We enforce a ZERO tolerance policy with any behavior which conflicts with the core belief of exposing yourself, our clients, and their
- facilities to reckless behavior.
We carry the following insurance limits for our clients’ protection:
- $ 7 Million General Liability Insurance
- $ 1 Million Automobile Liability Insurance
- $ 1 Million Worker’s Compensation
- $ 100,000.00 Service Bond
The mission of BOMA- Building Owners and Managers Association www.bomagla.org is to enhance the human, intellectual and physical assets of the commercial real estate industry through advocacy, education, research standards and information.
The Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) is an international community of real estate managers dedicated to ethical business practices, maximizing the value of investment real estate, and promoting superior management through education and information sharing.
IWCA www.iwca.org – The International Window Cleaning Association is a non-profit trade association committed to raising the standards of professionalism and safety within the window cleaning industry.
The purpose of the Scaffold & Access Industry Association www.saiaonline.org is to encourage and promote safety by developing educational and informational material, conducting educational seminars and training courses. Develop and conduct safety, training and educational programs and conferences to promote the safe use of equipment.
The International Sanitary Supply Association www.issa.com is a non-profit trade organization which keeps members posted on the latest news, trends, and business opportunities. They also help members stay ahead of the curve with extensive training and up to date information on federal and state compliance issues.
OSHA – Occupational Safety and Health Administration helps monitor and set guidelines for safety. To find out more about the standards for the window cleaning industry log on to the www.osha.gov.